The advantages of choosing us
Real Estate deals
Discover our wide-ranging selection of properties in our catalogue.
We have just the one you are looking for!
De la Cuesta services
We are here to help you with whatever you may need with your new property, the community of owners…
Contact us. We will be delighted to offer you a service tailored to you.
Discover our real estate services
De La Cuesta Real Estate offers a wide variety of real estate services to customers seeking to buy or rent a property.
Our highly experienced and professional sales team will assist and guide you to choose the property that best suits your needs.
We have been in the business for more than 44 years, particularly, in the La Herradura area. As such, we have an in-depth knowledge of the Punta de la Mona, Las Palomas, Marina del Este, Peña Parda, San Antonio, San Nicolás and San Carlos urbanisations. We also run the communities of owners of some of them:
- Marina Villas (Punta de la Mona)
- Terraza Elvisa (Punta de la Mona)
- Terrazas del Mediterráneo 3º Fase (Punta de la Mona)
- Conjunto de los Romeros (Las Palomas Urb.)
- La Palmera Building (Las Palomas Urb.)
We can also offer a number of real estate services related to the purchase and sale of properties, such as:
- Legal advice by expert lawyers.
- Loan management (our agents work very closely with Banco Popular Español).
- Obtaining Foreigners’ Identification Numbers (NIE) and non-resident certificates, tax registration.
- Buying and selling processes at the notary’s office.
- Registration of the deeds at the Land Registry and payment of taxes.
- Obtaining the energy performance certificate.
- Home insurance and others.
- Vehicle rental.
- Setting up of water, electricity, phone and utility services.
- Property management with periodic visits.
We have your house covered
We can also provide you with the contact details of the best companies in the area for home renovation works (building, electricity, plumbing, carpentry, panting, etc) and all types of qualified professionals (architects or technical architects) to help you with your home improvements, all within the legal limits.
What documents do I need to buy a house if I am a foreigner?
If you would like to buy a property in Spain, you will need to get a Foreigners’ Identification Number (NIE). We can help you arrange the paperwork and the appointment this. You will also need a valid Passport.
What taxes and expenses are involved?
If it is a second-hand property, expect to pay the Property Transfer Tax. Such tax (between 8/10%) is calculated based on the buying value. You also need to add notary and registry expenses.
If it is a new build, VAT applies (10% of the property value) plus Stamp Duty (between 0.5/1.5 % of the property value).
What are the expenses does the community of owners involve?
Before buying a property, it is advisable to know what expenses you will have to face in terms of community of owners and what they cover, since it may save a lot of time in the long run.
It is also advisable to know in advance if the building requires a renovation in the coming years, for example, a lift replacement or a major swimming pool repair.
What is the property legal statues?
The agent will facilitate a land registry report to check whether there are any liens or encumbrances on the property, such as a mortgage… We should also check if the Spanish Yearly Property Tax (IBI) of the last four years has been paid and ensure the property has an energy performance certificate, which should be provided by the seller.